- How many times per year are examinations held?
The examinations are held on an as-needed basis.
- Where are the examinations held?
The location of the examination will be specified in a notification sent to candidates.
- In which language are the examinations held?
The candidate may choose to be examined in the Hebrew or Arabic. Translations into other languages may also be possible.
- Does a fee need to be paid for the licensing examinations?
A processing fee needs to be paid for the examination.
In order to receive the license, the temporary license fee and the permanent license fee needs to be paid.
- Is there a limit to the number of times that I may take the examination?