Certificate of Good Standing, Ministry of Health
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Skip Navigation Linksgood_standing

Receiving a Certificate of Good Standing

Any psychologist (including a specialist and a supervisor) who wishes to work overseas may apply to the Chief Psychologist to receive a Certificate of Good Standing.
The declaration is issued in the English language, and indicates the absence of suspension of license, and good professional functioning.
An application to receive the certificate should be made in writing to the National Psychologist, in her role as the Chairperson of the Registration Committee, Registry of Psychologists Administration and Regulations Administration, attaching copies of the certificates in respect of which the declaration is requested.

The letter should be sent to the Division of Medical Professions at the following address:
Division of Medical Professions - Ministry of Health
39 Yirmiyahu St., Jerusalem 9101002
האגף לרישוי מקצועות רפואיים - משרד הבריאות
רחוב ירמיהו 39, ירושלים 9101002
לחץ לגרסת הדפסהPrint version